Roofing Repair Technician – Carpenter
About the job:
Kingdom Roofing Systems is looking for a Roofing Repair Technician to join our team. As a technician, you would be responsible for completing work orders related to customer reports of leaks or damage to their current roof systems. Projects are assigned by the Production Coordinator and all work is documented through the CRM. This role is a customer service position that requires excellent communication and documentation skills. Each step of the process is cataloged by photos and notes in the system. This role requires hands-on experience with residential roofing and repair as well as carpentry skills.
About the company:
Locally owned, Kingdom Roofing Systems was established in 2011 and since then has established a solid presence in the Central Indiana region as a leader in the roofing industry. We stand firmly on our values believing that people are our purpose, we keep our word, we do the right thing, even when it costs us, we’re continually developing, and we believe in excellence in all we do. We are known as Indiana’s Safest Choice for Roofing & Siding.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 12 months hands on experience in residential roofing, other construction experience helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of various roof systems, materials, construction processes
- Valid driver’s license and smartphone required
- Able to identify, correct, and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Build and develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Working knowledge of Indiana construction, safety, and regulations
- Proficient with technology and able to learn new software
- Honesty, reliability, and kindness are all important to our workplace environment
Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Given the nature of the Production department and the demand to work around the seasons and the weather, it is expected that the Roofing Technician is flexible in their schedule. During less busy seasons and/or on rain/snow days the Roofing Technician is expected to work at minimum 40 hours per week.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Company vehicle for business use
- Free branded apparel
- Health and supplemental insurances offered at 90 days
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Bereavement, and Parental leave
- 10 paid holidays including the day after Thanksgiving
- Bonus opportunities
- Profit Sharing
Interested applicants should email why they’d be great at this job and a resume to KingdomHR@kingdomquality.com.