Outside Sales Representative – Project Advisor
***Unlimited income potential***
About the job:
Are you looking to build a six figure career in a recession proof industry? Kingdom Roofing Systems will set you up for success – we have an excellent service record and another year of BBB no complaints, combined with one of the fastest production turn-around times in the area.
The Project Advisor is the first face that a customer of Kingdom Roofing Systems sees, which sets the standard for what they will expect moving forward. Using our proven sales process, the Project Advisor is responsible for maximizing customer relations and maintaining high ethical standards in all aspects of communication and behavior throughout the sales generation process. As a Project Advisor, you would inspect, scope, budget and provide estimates to prospective customers offering them high-quality options for necessary repairs or replacement.
About the company:
Locally owned, Kingdom Roofing Systems was established in 2011 and since then has established a solid presence in the Central Indiana region as a leader in the roofing industry. We stand firmly on our values believing that people are our purpose, we keep our word, we do the right thing, even when it costs us, we’re continually developing, and we believe in excellence in all we do. We are known as Indiana’s Safest Choice for Roofing & Siding.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year in a direct to consumer sales position
- Ability to climb a ladder and be on a roof
- Reliable individuals who show up on time, every time
- Proficient with technology and able to learn new software
- Solid mathematical skills for simple calculations
- Knowledge of various roofing systems, materials, construction processes is helpful
- Honesty, reliability, and kindness are all important to our workplace environment
Flexible work schedule. Company assigned appointment times are scheduled the month in advance, Project Advisors have their ability to submit their availability each month. Minimum requirements for availability do apply, including 2 appointment slots on Saturday each month.
- 8 weeks of paid coaching and training
- Competitive commission rates – uncapped earning opportunities
- Company vehicle for business use
- Sales Contests – win prizes!
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Company provided iPad, leads, and W2 status
- Free branded apparel
- Profit Sharing
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Health and supplemental insurances offered at 90 days
- Bonus opportunities
Interested applicants should email why you’d be a great fit for this role and your resume to KingdomHR@kingdomquality.com.