About the job:
Kingdom Roofing Systems is seeking an experienced siding manager to ensure proper delivery of projects, quality assurance and training, and be responsible for management and administrative aspects of siding projects. Special projects may also be required. You will be scheduling, ordering, and organizing all the employees, tools and materials needed to complete siding projects. You will spot any and all issues presented while working in the field and correct them in a timely manner. All aspects of projects must be documented before, during and after builds to verify each step.
About the company:
Locally owned, Kingdom Roofing Systems was established in 2011 and since then has established a solid presence in the Central Indiana region as a leader in the roofing industry. We stand firmly on our values believing that people are our purpose, we keep our word, we do the right thing, even when it costs us, we’re continually developing, and we believe in excellence in all we do. We are known as Indiana’s Safest Choice for Roofing & Siding.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with siding installation
- Knowledge of various siding systems including vinyl, mastic, and James Hardie
- Valid driver’s license and a smartphone are required
- Ability to climb a ladder and no fear of heights
- Able to identify, correct, and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Build and develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Working knowledge of Indiana construction, safety, and regulations
- Proficient with technology – able to learn new softwares
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Honesty, reliability, and kindness are all important to our workplace environment
Given the nature of the Production department and the demand to work around the seasons and the weather, it is expected that the Siding Manager is flexible in their schedule. The Siding Manager will need to be available at a minimum by phone until sundown in case issues arise after normal hours. During less busy seasons and/or on rain/snow days the
Siding Manager is expected to work at minimum 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Company vehicle for business use
- Free branded apparel
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Profit Sharing
- Growth and promotion opportunities
- Health and supplemental insurances offered at 90 days
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Bereavement, and Parental leave
- 10 paid holidays including the day after Thanksgiving
- Bonus opportunities
Interested applicants should email why you’d be great for this job and a resume to KingdomHR@kingdomquality.com.